Do you want to be a part of this expert meeting?
We are looking for your experience and expertise in automotive glazing for 2018. We are asking for you
to share your time and talent to give a presentation at this international conference in regards to
state-of-the-art and innovative technology and concepts.
Please fill in this interactive pdf file.and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your topic proposals
latest until 15 June 2019
Topics for 2019 which we would like to address:
ADAS & connectivity
- ADAS safety systems on the way to autonomous driving: replacement, calibration, responsibilities, guarantees
- The high development speed for professional driving: ADAS for buses, trucks and special transports – What is needed for protection, connection and noise reduction!
- Trifocal-, stereo-, mono- cameras, tolerances and consequences
- Influences on AGR business, calibration, injection molding, specifications and testing
- Sensors and cameras and how they affect the requirements of the windshield (interactions with coatings/PET films, PVB types, etc.)
Electrification and the impact on glazing
- Battery and glass
Connectivity possibilities – in/on/through the glass
- Head-up displays
- Materials, glues, glass thickness, (chemical-)hardened glass, polycarbonate update
- Thin lightweight glazing with and without chemical hardened glass
- What about the acoustic performance?
- Compatibility of new display technologies, augmented reality with (EN) regulations
- Switchable glazing
Which challenges are the garage facing due to the new technologies?