In such a complex, distributed ecosystem with several tier supplier layers, agile transformation initiatives are very challenging and require a full blown change management approach. The 6th Agile Automotive Conference will cover the several facets of end-to-end agility from getting started with a team up to business agility for an entire corporation, from “doing” to “being” agile. You will get first-hand insights from decision makers and practitioners and learn from their real-life experiences, both from OEM and Tier X suppliers.
- Agile culture – Building an organizational culture that enables agility
- Business Agility versus Team Agility
- Agile collaboration – Practices and workflows in teams and cross-company collaborations
- Agile@scale – Agility at team and organization level (scaling and transformation)
- Agile beyond software – e.g., hardware, mechanical engineering, services, purchasing, Human Resources, DevOps