About the CTI Annual International Conference ISO 26262 USA
ISO 26262 leaves plenty of room for interpretation and the conference will provide an opportunity for delegates to present and compare their own interpretations and concepts in the company of like-minded experts. In addition you have the opportunity to present change requests to the 2nd edition of the ISO 26262 and to have implicitly an impact on the next version of the standard. These change proposals can be discussed immediately with other domain experts.
NEW & BECAUSE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE OF THE TOPIC SECURITY RELATED TO SAFETY: WORKSHOP SAFETY MEETS SECURITY
Benefit from the latest news about SAE J3061 ™, Cybersecurity Guidebook for Cyber-Physical Vehicle Systems, Security Management, Threat analysis and risk assessment with our highly experienced workshop moderators Dr Barbara Czerny, Senior Technical Specialist Safety and Cybersecurity and Dr David Ward, Head of Functional Safety, MIRA Limited.
A good balance of technical and non-technical implementation guidelines.
Tracey Stanyer, Senior Systems Engineer, ESG Automotive, Inc.
Good diversity of topics and discussion on current challenges faced by
OEM´s, Tier 1´s, and vendors related to ISO 26262.
Amanda Gilley, NA Functional Safety Leader, DENSO International America, Inc.
Save up to 50% with group discounts!
Early Bird discount: Register before 8 April 2016!
++++++++ Special offer for OEM s ! ++++++++
Prof Dr Dr h.c. Manfred Broy,
Chair Software & Systems Engineering, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany
OUTSIDE THE BOX
Senior Research Scientist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), NASA
Barbara J. Czerny, Senior Technical Specialist Safety and Cybersecurity, ZF TRW, USA
Dave Hartfelder, Senior Manager Functional Safety-Electronics, General Motors Company, USA
Joseph D. Miller, Chief Engineer Systems Safety, TRW Automotive, USA
Kyle Post, Vehicle Systems Safety Supervisor, Ford Motor Company, USA
Padma Sundaram, Principal System Safety Engineer, General Motors Company, USA
Dr David Ward, Head of Functional Safety, MIRA Limited, UK
Ö. Artagun Yesildere,Manager Software Engineering Services & Global Safety Coordinator Powertrain Controls - Robert Bosch LLC, USA
AT A GLANCE: 7 REASONS FOR PARTICIPATING
- Expand your own ISO 26262 network, maintain and deepen existing business contacts with decisionmakers from countries from all over the world.
- Gain the tools to improve your job skills, for example, learn to implement ISO 26262 for your components.
- Take the opportunity to present change requests to the 2nd edition of the ISO 26262 and to have an impact on the next version of the standard.
- Find out the strengths and weaknesses of your current ISO 26262 policies by getting to know the models of other producers.
- Reduce your risk by performing your own assessment of ISO 26262.
- Prepare for the worst by planning ahead for legal aspects of ISO 26262.
- Increase your Return on investment by saving your organization's money and time – get your ISO 26262 policies and practices right the first time.
Good diversity of topics and discussion on current challenges faced by OEM's, Tier 1's, and vendors related to ISO 26262.
Amanda Gilley – NA Functional Safety Leader – DENSO International America, Inc.