New important international standard for the development of safety-related automotive systems
Be a part of the ISO 26262 expert community and exchange your experiences!
Get insights from:
- Chrysler Group LLC
- Daimler Trucks North America
- General Motors Company
- Jaguar Land Rover
Tier one supplier
- DENSO CORPORATION
- ETAS Ltd.
- MIRA Limited
- Bosch Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited
- TRW Automotive
- Noerr LLP
- KPIT Technologies Limited
- Infineon Technologies
- Japan Automobile Research Institute
- National Instruments
- PTC Inc.
- Symtavision GmbH
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Tata Elxsi
ISO 26262 leaves plenty of room for interpretation and the conference will provide an opportunity for delegates to present and compare their own interpretations and concepts in the company of like-minded experts.
Special offer for OEMs!
Prof. Dr Dr h.c. Manfred Broy
Chair Software & Systems Engineering, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany
Dr Barbara J. Czerny, Ph.D.,
System Safety Specialist, Chrysler Group LLC, USA
Senior Manager – System Safety and ETC General Motors Company, USA
Joseph D. Miller
Chief Engineer Systems Safety, TRW Automotive, USA
Principal System Safety Engineer, General Motors Company, USA
Ö. Artagun Yesildere
Global Safety Coordinator& N. America Safety Leader, Powertrain Controls, Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany
12 reasons to justify your conference fee
As attendee of the CTI ISO 26262 in Detroit you will
- Expand your own ISO 26262 knowledge, network, maintain and deepen existing business contacts.
- Make personal contact with ISO 26262 experts and decision-makers from international countries such as Japan, USA, Germany, Italy, Great Britain, Netherlands.
- Gain the tools to do your job better, for example, learn how ISO 26262 may be integrated into the development process of your component or system.
- Learn from models of company good practice, such as GM, Ford, Chrysler, Daimler, Rover, TRW and Bosch.
- Discuss your own issues with ISO 26262 experts.
- Find out the strengths and weaknesses of your current ISO 26262 policies by getting to know the models of other producers.
- Learn what works and what does not by hearing how companies negotiate with ISO 26262.
- Reduce your risk by making your own assessment of ISO 26262.
- Plan ahead, by joining the presentations and discussing them.
- Be prepared, by planning ahead for legal aspects of ISO 26262.
- Gain insights into others' practices by networking with your peers and joining the discussion after every session for which time has been allocated in the program.
- Increase your Return on Investment by saving your organization money and time – get your ISO 26262 policies and practices right the first time.
A good balance of technical and non-technical implementation guidelines.
Tracey Stanyer, ESG Automotive, Inc.
During the lunch time we will give you the opportunity to talk with others about a specific topic. Therefore we offer "topic tables" which will be signed with the topics "legal","general considerations", "processes", "implementation" and "tools and methods". You will have the opportunity to continue discussing on a certain topic.