International, Innovative and Prospective
The advisory board, the participating speakers and CTI will bring together international experts and decision makers to share their contributions on current developments on emission reduction.
The 6th International Conference "Emission Challenges – Reflections on GHG, OBD and Criteria Pollutants" will provide you with essential information on current developments and the most important future trends for emission standards.
Learn more about innovations and existing systems, as well as new approaches.
This event also provides the perfect opportunity for you to expand and strengthen your personal network.
- NOx Emissions in Real-World Driving
- RDE and Direct Ammonia
- Low Pressure EGR Systems
- N2O Emissions from SCR Systems
- Advanced Virtual Engineering for IC Engines
- Meeting LEV 3 Standards
- Advanced Ceramic Substrate and Filter Technologies
- Total Engine Approach for Euro 6c
- Implications on Tier 3 / LEV 3 for Gasoline Engines
- Close Coupled SCR Compact Mixer
- Fuel Efficiency in HDD Engines
- Rankine Waste Heat Recovery
- Close Coupled Pre-Catalyst
- CNG Vehicle Applications
- Dual Fuel Low Temperature Combustion
Who should attend this conference?
The introductory seminars and conference days will be of particular benefit and interest to:
Development & Application Engineers, Managers, Members of the Management Board, CEOs and Executive Employees from the following areas:
- Exhaust systems, exhaust gas after-treatment
- SCR systems development
- Emissions, low-emission systems
- Engine testing, gasoline and diesel engines, engine management
- Diesel particulate filters
- Catalytic converters
- Drivetrain, drive concepts, application development Design
- Research & Development, pre-development
- Purchasing, Marketing & Financial Personnel